Happy New year to all Aikido students, your friends and family. Thank you so much for the support you have shown to the dojo over the last year. We are looking forward to another great year in 2014 and look forward to getting back on the mat with you in a couple of weeks.
Training starts on Monday 13 January 2014
We have revised the training schedule for 2014 to the following:
- 5:45 – 6:45pm Udansha class (advanced class for senior students)
- 7:00 – 8:30pm Open handed basics class
- 5:00 – 5:50pm Children’s class (starting on February
- 6:00 – 7:00pm Weapons
- 7:15 – 8:30pm Open handed basics class
A few notes about the training schedule
- You can view the full training schedule
- Students are reminded that you need to be at training at least 15 minutes early to help with the jobs such as putting down and cleaning the mats.
- Children’s classes have been moved to a slightly earlier time slot to accommodate the training schedule for two days instead of three.
- Children’s classes begin again on Wednesday 5 February 2014.
Class bundles have changed
Purchase of class bundles have changed to being valid for 10 classes over three months.
Have a great holiday and see you on the mat soon.